Preparations for EDAIC: part 1
The preparation is always a difficult process. Whether it is for a game or a play, all has to pass through this most difficult period of life. But all we need is a plan. Without plan this difficult process is going to be a hell of life on this plant earth.
So I'm enumerating here my plan -
1. First thing is to do question solving
There are lots of question papers, suggestion and books in the market. Most papers are on FRCA part 1. Yes it's very helpful for EDAIC and our preparation process is almost same. But it would be wise if your subscribe in the online platforms for question solving, it is because of it's constant up-gradation.
I would suggest BMJ OnExamination.
There is no alternative to read books and find a shortcut way to solve the problem. I would suggest the least following books for the preparation.
- Physiology: Basic physiology for Anaesthetist
- Pharmacology: Pharmacology for Anaesthesia and Intensive care
- Physics and Instrument: Essentials of equipments in Anaesthesia, Critical Care and Perioperative medicine
- For overall coverage, keep all time beside yourself for every breath